Gay Wrestling Match - Sacha Baron Cohen BRILLIANCE!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23993607-2902,00.html

BORAT creator Sacha Baron Cohen has created another stir - luring red-blooded American fight fans into a display of gay wrestling.

According to Telegraph.co.uk, the comedian - whose hit comedy Borat involved setting up many a gullible American - was behind a prank that enraged its audience.

The fight fans were lured to what they believed was going to be a cage fight at an Arkansas fairground by posters promising "hot chicks, cold beer, hardcore fights".

An offer of $1-beer sweetened the deal.

But the crowd was shocked when, instead of a no-holds barred fight, they witnessed two actors stripping down to their underwear, kissing and "rubbing one another", according to local police.

According to Telegraph.co.uk, Baron Cohen's spokesman refused to confirm that the comedian was behind the prank. But he is currently making a film starring his creation Bruno, a camp, Austrian fashion reporter.

While the owner of the venue claimed to have been deceived, local police said they had been tipped off that the event was a prank - but they were still surprised at how far organisers were willing to take it.

"They said it was to essentially poke fun at wrestling - two guys rolling around on the floor, all sweaty," said Fort Smith police sergeant Adam Holland.

But the man-on-man display "went right up to the line" of the city's morality laws, Sgt Holland said.

He said that the crowd were enraged by the stunt, and began agressively booing and throwing beers at the fighters as they rolled around the stage in a gay clinch.

Sgt Holland said it took officers 45 minutes to clear the venue.

The crowd may have been enraged, but there seems little they can do to prevent finding themselves up on the silver screen - they were informed the event would be filmed and all were made to sign waivers before they were allowed in.

*** Slim6y says ***

Can't wait to see this movie - Bruno

haha cant wait for this movie, big fan of Sacha

I think it's just getting a bit easy for him now though... Still, all this publicity is free advertising.

The thing I loved the most about this stunt is all these people signed waivers!!!

$1 beers and wrestling. You can just imagine the knuckle dragging demographic that combination would have attracted in Arkansas. Can't wait for the movie should be great. lol

The thing I loved the most about this stunt is all these people signed waivers!!!

Thats what made me laugh too, talk about a slap in the face!
I wonder if they will go to see the movie? lol

LMAO I am with you ,I loved Borat I've watched it several times and each time I still crack up laughing ...I cant believe the yanks are so gullible..cant wait for the next film........

Hahaha too good!
I always wondered why the generally homophobic crowd of testosterone driven manly men, seem to exclusively watch sports involving other men jumping on each other and rolling around in hot pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back