G'day, I'm the new kid!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonfox

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Moonfox (or Jess, whatever)! I'm currently doing my research to find out if I'm cut out for owning a python of some form, and I thought joining a reptile community forum would really help me to decide if I can care for one.
You'll probably get to know me as the one who talks too much, or asks too many questions, :lol:.
Cya round,
*~Moonfox @ Nightcry~*

Hi im new here as well, welcome. if you talk to much you will fit right in.

this site will help heaps

can never ask to many questions when it comes to learning about herps!!!! anywayz welcome to the site!

hi jess i am new here too, i am sure you will be cut out to own some sort of python if u do enough studying first

Hey, Welcome :)

Hey Simesy, I live in Perth too!

Welcome Mooney, you will get plenty of info here, just ask the question

mrmikk

welcome lucas, nice to meet you

Hi, Im also new to the whole reptile scene. Have loved them for years but have only just been allowed one... lol
Im sure we will talk again soon.
Tam

welcome moonfox
I am new here too, heaps of good info here. The best things in life are free and knowledge should be shared. I researched heavily before deciding species including buying some books. I have found a lot of conflicting information between people but thats cool you take it in and work at it as you go. i made a mistake last nite trying to give my little bhp his first feed. we learn as we go.

Welcome to all.

When it comes to herps and looking after your animals there is no stupid questions?

If anyone tells you otherwise then they are foolish....................actually there probably could be some dumb questions..but better to be safe than sorry:lol:

O yeah....welcome all

Last edited:
Hi jess, welcome. Glad to see your doing your research before buying your pet herp. I'm sure since you have takin the smart approach to buying a snake you will do just fine.

Ask as many questions as you need, you will find plenty of helpful people here, im pretty new to all this and im doing quite well i think, and plenty of people here have given me great advice or reassured me if im doing things the right way, or telling me otherwise.

Just remember you might think a question is silly but m sure there will be someone else thinking the same thing, don't hold back there is a wealth of knowledge in here, happy learning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back