G'day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggsy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just joined recently after browsing the site for a few months. Great to see lots of discussion and advice going around.

I moved from NZ 8 years ago and quickly became facinated and addicted to Australian Wildlife...Particularly Reptiles!

I'm on the Gold Coast. Been keeping reptiles for 5 years now. Had Blueys and Beardys. Spiders and Scorpions. Now concentrating on Snakes. I have 7 Coastals ranging from Yearlings to a 10yr old 8 ft 8 " - 5.5kg female. Also a 4yr old female spotted mac.

Also have volunteered for Wildcare Australia caring for reptiles previously and acquired my EPA DMP for venomous removal a year ago. Thanks to Jonno from ERD. Great Courses!

Looking to add more variety of pythons and also venomous to my collection in the near future.

Best wishes....Talk soon! ;)

Hi all,

Just joined recently after browsing the site for a few months. Great to see lots of discussion and advice going around.

I moved from NZ 8 years ago and quickly became facinated and addicted to Australian Wildlife...Particularly Reptiles!

I'm on the Gold Coast. Been keeping reptiles for 5 years now. Had Blueys and Beardys. Spiders and Scorpions. Now concentrating on Snakes. I have 7 Coastals ranging from Yearlings to a 10yr old 8 ft 8 " - 5.5kg female. Also a 4yr old female spotted mac.

Also have volunteered for Wildcare Australia caring for reptiles previously and acquired my EPA DMP for venomous removal a year ago. Thanks to Jonno from ERD. Great Courses!

Looking to add more variety of pythons and also venomous to my collection in the near future.

Best wishes....Talk soon! ;)
hi mate and welcome would love to see a pic of your big girl , sounds huge

Here's pics of Female Coastal Carpet. 8ft 8" - 5.5kg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 48
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg