G'day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turpsss

Not so new Member
Reaction score
G'day everyone,
Just a small note to say hi.Im still finding my way around this great herp site and found this section.You guys make me gelious of all the beautiful reptiles that you have.I own a bredli ,his name is Charlie he is almost 5 yrs old. Not for that much longer though!! After finding this site it has rekindled my passion for reptiles, as it has taken a back seat in my life for various reasons.
Anyway ,this is a great informative site which i have found useful from the word go! Hope to talk and share herp topics with you all. Cheers 8)

Here is a pic of Charlie

RE: G

nice looking bredli mate! with your renewed passion in reptile keeping, i'm sure your collection will increse over time... Dont worry chief, i'm just as jealous looking at some of the people collections on this site! Gotta get my ar*e into gear and start snake shopping...

re G'day

Hi charlie,welcome mate,ise always hittn the turps too! :D

RE: re G

Hi Charlioe and nice snake. Funny thing, APS did the exact smae thing to me in rekindling that herp passion. Where in Newcaslte are you?

Re: RE: re G

peterjohnson64 said:
Funny thing, APS did the exact smae thing to me in rekindling that herp passion.

me too!! and a month after finding this site i got my MD!

RE: Re: RE: re G

Nice snake there! Welcome to the forums! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back