Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple more ...cause they are so cute !!

Mrs I

xxx

Attachments

• Vincent 2.jpg
    Vincent 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Can we play !.jpg
    Can we play !.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 86
I wish i had geckos, my dads friend has heaps of geckos but he never sells them.His son got most of them but i'd love some leaf tails because we get them all the time because we live near the bush.We dont just get geckos, we get goannas, wallabies, blind snakes, foxes and millions of frogs in our pool. And talk about insects,scorps, centipedes, millipedes(i keep em) praying matises(i keep 2 of em)ANd the biggest FUNNEL WEBS ever!!!

RedEyeGirl

Laevissimus tub

Thanks froglet. Any actual pics of the enclosure? Sorry, I love laevissimus!

Heres pics (dodgy ones sorry) of the Laevissimus set-up

Last edited:
Gecko's Rock!
Love all the pics and would love to see some more pics of froglets avatar (and maybe just a bitof info on them too :) ) and love the spiny tails Mrs I! (what are you feeding them, they look so healthy, and some told me you should not feed live meal worms to animals....true or false? and i hope im allowed to ask questions in this thread)

Ill try to get some pic of my S/W spiny tail gecko tonight, he just shed too. Now everyone fingers crossed and wish with me 'Work camera Work Camera!!!!

I feed my guys small crickets and sometimes roaches, dusted every 2nd feed.

They get misted every 2nd day or so.

And are spoilt rotten.

Mrs I

xxx

LOL... i find nothing wrong with spoiling your babies. Daily i spoil 1 gecko, 10 canaries, dog, cat, 2 siamese fighters, 8 freshwater fish and three humans ( 11mnths, 23yr and 25 yrold) wow it seems like alot when i write it down.
Thanks for the info mrs I :)

More of the marmorata bubs

Has anyone got some pics of Oedura tryoni?

Thanks

Megan

Last edited:
I will get some pics of them once they arrive, just waiting for this hot spell to pass before getting them.

Its too hot!

Just heard on the news its the hottest spell in march for 68 years !!

Was only 37.8 today !!

Mrs I

xxx

I will get some pics of them once they arrive, just waiting for this hot spell to pass before getting them.

Its too hot!

Just heard on the news its the hottest spell in march for 68 years !!

Was only 37.8 today !!

Mrs I

xxx

Glad im not over there.

Hope you wont be waiting too long

Well heres my male thinking 'You better get the hell away from me or your going to be missing that finger!'

Last edited:
You want the whole list?

Knob tails, thick tails
marmoata, tryoni
ringtails
Pretty much anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back