Gecko Setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraftonChic

Reaction score
Can people share pics of their Gecko setup. I am the proud new owner of a couple of these cuties. Looking for some ideas on how to set their home up.
Thanks

These are my levis setups, first one i just mixed and wet the water so its nice and damp for the female as shes hopefully gravid at the moment and shes an obsessive digger that will stay burrowed for days >>. Heated just using an overhead exo terra lamp. They are just 28L tubs bought from bunnings they also have lids with one half cut out and fly wire soldered into the plastic for ventilation, works a treat.

p1010001qe8.jpg

Used to have more stuff in the tub but had to be split up when i separated them.

and heres one of the inhabitant :p
p1010005wb6.jpg

and the other, nothing to special, heated with just a heat cord (which i sereously hate as it dries the crap out of the sand and i like to have my lil guys burrow when they wanna lol, just an old chinese container as a hide :p does the job.
p1010006nk4.jpg

yeah nothing special, but it does the job :p Want to upgrade them to asmall tank one day which would be good, or even an exo terra.

I bought Oedura Coggeri
Thanks for that Method. Do the little guys not get compacted, like the bearded dragons when eating on sand?

Nope they are fine on sand, some people use the red sand, others washed playpit sand, it's cheap from sand and metal places!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back