General rules for internet dating..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Single.

The other two are debatable.

Very debatable.

:p

Hix

Fuscus said:
Attractive.
Single.
Mentally stable.

Hey, you've just described me in four words.
Except I'm married

and Ugly

and ... well....

Met my husband on the net...we've been happily married for five years this year, together for six years all up.

Sometimes it works!

That helps Snakegirl...or someone whos infatuated with Martin Bryant...Scary Scary!

Snake_Girl said:
lol and Someone that aint obsessed with Ivan Milat

Nah not Ivan Milat, but I've often fantasized about running around with the flesh of one of my victims draped over my face and making weird bleating noises....but I'm married so I guess it sort of cancels me out - Sorry girls! :p :lol:

Snake_Girl said:

I'm not obsessed by sicko killers. But i am obsessed by primal cold blooded beasts that kill and devour cute furry little animals, that is perfectly healthy, right? :twisted:

Here's me doing a spot of gardening over the weekend :D Attractive bugger aren't I? ;)

LEATHERFACE%20bueno.jpg

hmmm, you appear to be a little red x in a white square.... I guess some ppl may find that attractive.

a birdie tells me that Ouzo met Souly on the net.......................................

Snake_Girl said:
Parko said:
Snake_Girl said:

I'm not obsessed by sicko killers. But i am obsessed by primal cold blooded beasts that kill and devour cute furry little animals, that is perfectly healthy, right? :twisted:

Aint we all :shock:

My six year old daughter watches a coastal nail a cute little fluffy chick and she says "COOOOOOOL!" with the same enthusiasm that the Manson girls mustered at Sharon Tate's. Forget how disturbing us adult herp lovers are....I sleep with BOTH eyes open around my kids :shock: :lol:

My six year old daughter watches a coastal nail a cute little fluffy chick and she says "COOOOOOOL!" with the same enthusiasm that the Manson girls mustered at Sharon Tate's. Forget how disturbing us adult herp lovers are....I sleep with BOTH eyes open around my kids

Ya Im with you Kerstan, my little ones will pack all toys away just to watch our Python eat ( its a main attraction )

The Kids we're breading these day's :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back