Getting a new puppy tomorrow!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am so excited! I have made the big step of getting a puppy. He is a beautiful 10 week old purebred Italian Greyhound. I have wanted one ever since i was a kid and my dog befriended one in the reserve out the back of my parents house. Their gracefulness, their calm nature, the elegance, sleekness, and of course their royal heritage hahahaha

Also, over the years i have done lots of reading about the breed. When considering getting a dog i narrowed it down to a few breeds - Chihuahua, french bulldog, dachsund, italian greyhound. The only two breeds that seem to be healthy and not suffer major health issues are the chihuahua and IG.

I am collecting him tomorrow from the breeders house. Did i mention i was excited?

So here is a pic that the breeder took. I will be sure to take more once he is in his new home with his 2 daddies lol

photo1.jpg

Gee, looking at the other dogs, looks like you definitely made the right choice lol.

I love grey hounds, such an underrated dog.

Congrats :)

This is an Italian Greyhound, they are classed as a toy breed, only weighing around 3 - 4 kg as adults. ALOT smaller than your standard greyhound.

Not the ones used for racing no, they are BIG dogs. These little guys are just miniatures of the larger standard greyhound.

oh how sweet. have you named him yet?

Still tossing up on names.

We are thinking Dante. It is Italian lol. i think it sounds cute :)

So won't be playing with rogue and moo then weighing only 3-5 kg? ;)

Dante sounds good :)

Just make sure you get him a cute little jacket.
They have barely any body fat and get real cold, real easy.

So won't be playing with rogue and moo then weighing only 3-5 kg? ;)

Hahahah, Moo would bowl him over! Rogue is huge but gentle, she can play with him. I'll probably bring him over this weekend when i come and collect the rodent food etc. Your dogs have been vaccinated etc??

Dante sounds good :)

Just make sure you get him a cute little jacket.
They have barely any body fat and get real cold, real easy.

Thanks, and don't worry. Dante will be the most tastefully accessorised dog in town hahaha. Gonna get him a cute little collar and a cool wardrobe hahaha.

OMG so freaking cute! I love the name Dante too, think you should stick with that! :)

Thanks said:
OMG how exciting!!! we got a puppy the other day too!!! his name is Jack! lol this dog has so many clothes its not even funny! aaaw how much fun are puppies!!!

Hahahahaha Nathan! i bet yours looks so camp!

What is it? a toy poodle? lol

Knowing me jay ? What do you think the answer is to that question ? ;)

JAY!!! You narrowed it down to include a chihuahua???

OMG When I see you next I am going to slap you around the head LOL

Hhahahahaha FAY!

I love Chihuahua's. My mum has one, we got her as a tiny little puppy when i was still living at home. She is the best little dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back