Getting old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yommy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bewtween the Central and Mid North Coast - NSW
Hit the big 40 this weekend. And hats off to my wife (who isnt a reptile fan) cant win them all... lol

She came through with the goods.
Got me a copy of the more complete childrens python, awesome book.
But she suprised me with this awesome snake 'albino' cake.
She must really love me (and secretly the snakes too :) )

Attachments

• B'day cake 1.jpg
    B'day cake 1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 226
  • B'day cake 2.jpg
    B'day cake 2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 217
Hit the big 40 this weekend. And hats off to my wife (who isnt a reptile fan) cant win them all... lol

She came through with the goods.
Got me a copy of the more complete childrens python, awesome book.
But she suprised me with this awesome snake 'albino' cake.
She must really love me (and secretly the snakes too :) )
Thats when you know you have a keeper when they get on board with your less desirable quirks, my wife also doesn't like snakes but has accepted it and shows interest with my snakes but from a distance all because I love them. Happy belated birthday mate.

onya mate happy birthday! I think my Mrs is on the same page as andynics lol

its good to see im not the only one... lol

yes i have gotten away with the moto - it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
But you can only push that so far :) Though by her adult number restrictions I have a quality collection over a quanity one.
which im more than happy with.

Happy 40th yommy, all the best for the next 40!

Happy birthday Yommy! 40 isn't old...it's just 04 backwards :p

How could you leave this place?

Unfortunealy couldnt lifeguard forever. Surfing wasnt paying the bills :)
Had to grow up and get a real job. Though the familys still there and i get back frequently to see them.

Cheers everyone else for the birthday wishes, if only i could recover from a hangover like i used to in the younger years... lol

Unfortunealy couldnt lifeguard forever. Surfing wasnt paying the bills :)
Had to grow up and get a real job. Though the familys still there and i get back frequently to see them.

Cheers everyone else for the birthday wishes, if only i could recover from a hangover like i used to in the younger years... lol
Better surf up here in Queensland anyway mate.

Happy birthday youngster! Good on your wife for the book (great read) and albino cake. It looks like a nice, rich chocolate. Now to get the chocolate-coloured Boodarie boy producing babies with the red girl. I was thrilled by the early photo - can't wait to see what Christmas gifts they give you.

self 55. Ancient. And sucking it up. Enjoy. Dont waste what little you get.

Cheers yes only 1/2 way on the journey. But with my adventerous lifestyle and job many thought i wouldnt get this far.

Wife also got me a skydive over the goldy landing on Kira Beach, was awesome and would recommend the experience to anyone.
Just need to tick off diving with a great whites in SA, heading to darwin soon so might even do the croc dive at crocasorus......

So still very young at heart :)

Looks like you had a cracker of a birthday mate. Congratulations on the milestone.
Aaron

Happy Days ahead , you are not old but learned . . It is a fact that most of todays youth have NO idea of a good time .
Wait till 50 its even better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back