• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Giant Burrowing Roaches

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have three pairs of GBR's for sale, I am trying to get some pics but the camera seems to have gone walkabouts.

They are approx. 8cm long some a little bigger. They are $70 a pair + $10 postage.

Anne

GBR's

Yes, they are too big for Jacky's :wink:

They start to breed when the are around four years old and these will breed this year (if they like each other :oops: ). They can have from 5 to 20 live young (nymphs), they are quite cool, they are white when the are little and then they start to go brown, I will send caresheets with the little critters. They are easy to care for and alll they eat is dried gum leaves so no expensive runs to the pet shop or having to order on line just go for a wander around your local park or bush reserve. :lol:

They are very good for someone who is too busy to walk a dog, no rats to defrost!

:lol:

GBR's

Thanks Afro, but now I look crazy :roll: as it looks like I have been having a conversation all by myself :twisted:

Hello, where are all my friends......... :shock:

GBR's

They are great pets! No barking, biting, getting in expensive foods (only eats dried gum leaves :lol: ).

I have some of theses interesting little fellows left if anyone is interested..... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back