giant cane toad

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
call me gullable, but i beleive that they could evolve into that.

filthy buggers.

when i was a kid (not now, so dont flame me) we used to put them in the old empty milo tins and sit them on the fire. The lid would explode and they would fly out. Yuck, i cant beleive i wa such a discusting kid.

Stick to the cricket bats i say, golf clubs are to expensive.

LOL
dynea

They don't react well to detol I'm told. My father and law takes a squirty bottle of it when he goes for his morning walk.

I just heard from a mate he used to put bicarb in food. He said he used chips of some sort. As the bicarb dissolved, trapped gasses expand. The more it has the more likely it is to explode.

some ppl are pretty cruel to herps :(
how would you feel if a vet put down one of your snakes like that?
Toads should only be wacked in the head to kill them instantly or shot(where legal). They could also possibly sedated with hemaroid cream or refridgerated and then frozen. The last one is still in doubt in my mind though. Driving over them is OK but most ppl run over frogs too. I stopped running them over at speed when i stoped half a meter short of a large brownish GTF.
Detol would kill any animal if you make them drink enough, its a very nasty thing to do.

So anyone got pics of the 4+kg one?

Mayo, I thought it was too dry up there in toowoomba for cane toads. I certainly didn't see any in the 4 years i lived up there. And is that a perthensis in your hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back