Gideon Calling...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Gideon, I'm 20 years old, and brand new to the website. That's me on the right there. It's a shot from the nightclub I used to work at.

n645650656_2849632_5640.jpg

Currently I work at the Sydney Wildlife World, and I get to work with a lot of amazing animals every day, including all kinds of wonderful snakes and lizards.

I joined this website because as I will be leaving home soon, I will be able to finally get another snake. I had a Centralian when I moved in with my grandparents, but Flip-Flop liked to sleep in bed with me. Grandma pulled back the covers one morning to wake me up and almost had a heart attack when Flip-Flop hissed at her and gave her a sharp head-butt to the hand. She thought she had been bitten. I managed to convince her that she hadn't, but Flip-Flop had to go.

So I should be out on my own soon, and I can get another snake, so I thought a place like this would be good to join, so I can chat to like-minded people. Would be nice to talk to someone about my day with the Scrub Python who knows what it is and doesn't cringe every time I mention a snake!

Take care all.

Gideon x

Sydney wildlife world is cool, i really enjoyed it. Its good to see the reptiles in the flesh rather than just pics all the time. If only i had a decent camera that day.
Welcome to the site, i think we all wish we had your job.....

Thanks Andy!
I get that alot midnight... Instead of taking photos I spend most of my day telling people about the snakes and answering questions about how I got the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back