• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gillens monitors 1 year old colony

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ceramics4herps

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Varanua gilleni

Common Name

Pygmy mulga monitors

1 year

Quantity Available

Bred By

Antmisk

General Description

These goannas were bred by antmisk. I am selling them as i need these to fund my other hobby and do not have the time to maximise their breeding potential.I have seen in the last few days i have seen mating with diffrent monitors (females) with a larger male but i just need my other venture up and running (Im a saltwater fly tyer). I am looking to see if people are interested in buying the whole colony (no splitting at the moment). Only interested in money, no swaps.

There are no toes missing on these guys all feeding on dusted crickets and turkey mince...

I love these guys as these they are the last of my Reptile collection and will be sadly missed ,so looking for a really good home for them to go too.... For local buyers i have a huge huge custom glass enclosure that is up for grabs aswell... pm me if interested in that once these guys are sold...

Adelaide

Willing to Freight?

Yes at your cost !

Contact Details

PM me on this site.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

F44261

- - - Updated - - -

Sold pending payment...

Attachments

• DSCF2237.jpg
    DSCF2237.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCF2235.jpg
    DSCF2235.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 352
Status
Not open for further replies.