• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(GIVE AWAY TO GOOD HOME) Male Gippsland Water Dragon Adult

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a male Gippsland Water Dragon, free to good home. He's a adult around 5yr old approx (breeding age) has been cooled. I paid $250 7 months ago but unfortunately need to find him a new home in a hurry as I have no were to keep him. The person I originally got him off unfortunately sold him too me in bad shape (although I was told he was in good nick and was sent photo's of a dragon that looked in good shape) he's nose had been quite badly rubbed back and he was quite underweight. I managed to get him in a bit better shape although his nose is still rubbed back and his a little underweight due to not eating through the cooling period (I've been slowly warming him up but he's still not eating as of yet). I've had him in a outdoor aviary but had to remove the aviary so I now have no were to hold him that's appropriate. He's not a pet and isnt fond of being handled so more of a breeder or outdoor lizard. He is free only for today and tomorrow and would prefer local pickup (caboolture QLD area). For more information please either PM me or phone 0428 150 105. Pictures were taken yesterday.

View attachment 26134 View attachment 26135 View attachment 26136 View attachment 26137

Last edited:
Would love to help him but i'm all the way in vic. Good luck to you getting him a nice home.

dam it id take him, but im in sydney "Doh" !
he looks like a bloody champion, even with his bashed in mug ,poor bloke looks like he's been been in a pub brawl up there in Caboolch!
i know wot the locals are like , hehehe
He's got caracter!
Hope u find him a lovin home, that all he needs !
And maybe a hot chikkie or 2 to grow old with!
The O'Dog
p.s i need 2x f sub adult E.W.D's
will settle for 1 if thats all i can get.
p.m me and let me know , my young bloke needs a girlfriend!!!!;););)

Whoa that's some big writing :shock:

You might have better luck finding what you're after if you start a 'Wanted To Buy' thread :)

Thanks, I have a fair few people that now want him so just going through the list. At this stage though with all the people I say he will be sold but will update shortly :)

Water Dragon has now found a new home (thankyou), hopefully he will be on the track to recovery real soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back