Give Your Modems Last Rites, I've Got Lots Of Afrock Pics!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I cut a rat open to scent up a rabbit for a Retic I'm trying to switch, and thought I'd rather not waste it, so I gave it to garbage disposal. Sorry about the bad quality of a few of the shots, I wanted to bring out the gore so I had to enlarge the origianl image abit.

100_3235_edited.sized.jpg

100_3236_edited.sized.jpg

100_3239_edited.sized.jpg

100_3243_edited.sized.jpg

100_3247_edited.sized.jpg

Just a couple of head shots.

100_3218_edited.sized.jpg

100_3252_edited.sized.jpg

Thanks for endulging me. I'm just really digging this evil bugger right now!

god don't u love those eyes. doesn;t look like it even had to try to get that down. got any goats lying around? maybe try them :twisted:

god don't u love those eyes. doesn;t look like it even had to try to get that down. got any goats lying around? maybe try them

He's actually eating small rabbits, so this was just a snack for him. He won't be onto goats for a few years yet, but can't wait till he is. :D Just think of those pics.

Nice snake.
I take it that your neighbors have run out of "companion" animals by now

There's still a few around. It gets to suspicous if they all were to disappear. What is fun is every now and then I chuck a Burm or Retic turd into the neighbours yard. It's great watching them try to figure out what the hell did it. :D

He went in there after I fed him a rabbit yesterday. He dragged the rat in there with him. The water turned a rather disgusting colour after that.

I have no idea what goats and pigs will cost me. It's only the Afrock and the Retics that will get that big. I'm planning on getting some Sulawesi Island Retics so I'd better find out soon. Those are giants among giants.

I'll work on it. I'll see if I can borrow the camera from the office, and then I'll figure out how the hell I upload video to my computer. I'm used to the digital editing at the office. An uber crappy iMac.

What is fun is every now and then I chuck a Burm or Retic turd into the neighbours yard. It's great watching them try to figure out what the hell did it.

lmao Kevyn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back