• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Giveaway Turtles In Brisbane Urgently Need Homes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanzen

Reaction score
good morning all. Alma Searle gave me this information this morning.
Moggill Koala Hospital have approx 15 turtles to give away to good homes. of course you must be licenced. Max 4 turtles per person.
available are Krefts, sawshell, & eastern long-neck.

Please contact Alex Kowalski on 0421 619911

tanzen, is pickup the only option?

moggil, pumba, if you decide to get some could you pick me up a couple? i live in caboolture

i'm out past the showgrounds, moggil is ,umm, was there yesterday, near lone pine koala sanctuary, i called just gotta wait for a reply

bout an hr to get there if u know where ur going, bout 2 if u keep getting lost like me and mum were yesterday

Just picked up 4 saw shells they seem to be in reasonable condition and all happily eating in my pond :)
They also have a couple murray turtles of some type too.

The koala hospital is at the back of the qpws thing a moggil. Its about 25-30mins west of the city.

wat, i was there yesterday, i had 2 get movment advices, how big?

are they wildcaught? and do they have many left cris?

The ones i got range from about 100-140mm, but they had bigger ones too.
Here is a pic

Attachments

• saw shells.jpg
    saw shells.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 177
Nah they arnt wild caught but they do look like they are. They were collected by the RSPCA because the old lady that was keeping them wasnt able to look after them anymore(i think that was the story?)

I was the first person there but there were other ppl turning up when i left so im not sure what is still available. All you can do is contact them and hope.

k, well i called, hope he will get back to me asap

yeah some of the long necks, krefts one saw shell and one murray(unkown type) were breeding size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back