Going to the UK for FREE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_Penrith

Reaction score
My mrs won a holiday to go to london for 6 nights and manchester for 5. We also got tickets to the Man United Vs City Local Derby as well as Arsenal Vs Chelsea (i think). We fly out in 2 days and i am pumped!!! Anyone ever been? Can u reccommend anything for us to do? We are looking at doing the Jack the ripper tour, some harry potter tour? And going on "the eye" and while were in London we are heading to France for a night and we are going to the Eiffel Tower.

Half your luck.

Did the Jack the ripper tour, wasn't too bad, a couple of tasty pints beforehand was a good move.

Cherish the chance to see some football. I tried several times to get to one, but it was next to impossible if you're not a member.

It's been fifteen years since I went over so I'll hold off on the things to do suggestions, other than wing it and have fun.

This is just not fair lol. My mum just went back to the UK last night for 3 months!!! My ex just went back for 1 month.......

I was born there and recently spent 5 years back there. I lived in Brighton on the coast. You have to take a day trip there to the sea, it's beautiful and a great vibe. If you want a trashy night out then Brighton is the place to go!

Depends what your into mate but have a look at the London dungeons, takes you on a tour through medievil torture chambers etc.

fairly interesting..

and yes you are very lucky to get to a man v chels match!

Awesome! I'm insanely jealous! I'm a mad Manchester United fan! Have fun mate!

This is just not fair lol. My mum just went back to the UK last night for 3 months!!! My ex just went back for 1 month.......

I was born there and recently spent 5 years back there. I lived in Brighton on the coast. You have to take a day trip there to the sea, it's beautiful and a great vibe. If you want a trashy night out then Brighton is the place to go!
Have enjoyed bed and breakfast at the hands of the local constabulary on several occasions...you can always have agood time in Brighton...:)

Chelsea v Arsenal, this weekend, and United v City, next weekend.....these tickets are gold dust.......Geeeern you Reds...:)

Last edited:
Hahaha Cockney! I used to live on North Street, then Pavillion Parade. I may have seen you get arrested....... There was always some action to watch! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.