Gold coast/Brisbane south reptile club

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

najanaja

Reaction score
im thinking that there is little in the way of a reptile association between the area of Tweed Heads to South Brisbane.

Looking anyone interested if we start one on the casual side and see where it heads...

I would be happy to cover mosts costs of venue and newsletters if anyone in the area is interested?

Pm me or reply here if you live in the area and would be interested in comming along...

PS anyone from other clubs north, south, or west are more then welcome to come and share there experiences..

it has been attempted so many times with little success. id get in touch wit the qld herp society if you want to join a herp club. bredlislave on here can point you in the right direction.

if you manage to get one kicked off in your local area let me know, just round the corner from you.

well just going by the tern out from the Gold coast Reptile Expo where i was on the microphone all day..
4500 people walked through the gates so there is plenty of interest in the area...
before i was a member of the QRAAC (Queensland reptile and amphibian club) but that more catered the Brissy area
And i did just join the Qld herp society and i will see how they go,,

But i more wanted something a little fun and on weekends..
Maybe outdoor with BBQs or somewhere we can have a hall and a few quiet drinks..
I will see the reaction here and from a few people i know in the area as to which direction to push it..

as with all the failed clubs...

Hopefully my experience as a commercial manager will help me create something that is based on members and growth..
Eg...If it stays small then sustain it small and fun,,,If we get the numbers well build it so a size where we can cater for all interest levels, lives and caterability..

yep interested been looking around for a club i'm in the middle of brissy and the gold coast.

those that are interested why not put down or pm naja where you would like the club to be based. no point in trying to find a meeting place away from the majority.

depending where it will be based im in and i know another person who will be in

As Ozzie says

Where is everyone one located to find a happy medium meeting place...

Add location if your interested in comming along...

i'm in Tallai mid Gold Coast but it will probably make most sense north Gold Coast apart from poor Byron Moses

Sounds good. A group thats a bit more casual and social sounds like a good idea.
(I'm smack bang in the middle of gc and brissy, so I'm easy with location)

Count me in, I'm keen. I was a member of the Grafton Chapter of the Mid Nth Coast Group, and it was such a great source of information and inspiration. I'm at Upper Coomera, but don't mind travelling a bit for a gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back