Gold Coast Herping ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cougars

Reaction score
Are there any roads/areas that's good for a bit of a look around for reptiles near Surfers? I'm going up there soon and want to have a go at finding some critters.

If you use the search bit up the top, there's a wealth of information. Try words like 'hinterland' 'Tamborine' 'Numinbah' etc and you'll get much of what you need.

Mt tamborine would be good, That road going from the coast to beudesert theres a couple of off roads around there

Thanks for the replys.I might give MT Tamborine a look.

Id go Numinbah Valley, although I have never been there, the photos of a Tiger Snake and 2 Common Adders are both taken there in one of my herp books.

Id go Numinbah Valley, although I have never been there, the photos of a Tiger Snake and 2 Common Adders are both taken there in one of my herp books.
There are better spots to go for adders then (Numinbah Valley) on the gold coast tigers to.......;)

I went up to Mt Tamborine but it was pretty cool only 18 deg, We saw some cane toads and a few marsupials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back