good geko books

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Dude

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering if any one knows about a good geko book that covers most Australian geko species and if so were can i buy it.

thanks

No such creature exists. Henkel and Scmidt by Krieger Publications is about the best but it still has little to offer on Aussie species. What species in particular did you want info on???

a little off topic, but do you have a rough date of when that book is likely to be due out Dan?

You sound like my publisher. No, not really. I was going really well until the new bub arrived and now I'm going nowhere fast. Craig and Gabrielle Latta are doing their part on pythons and turtley things and Tim Nias is doing the nasty venomous bits. I would like to say it will be done in the next 12 months.

re good

Hi Snake Dude,Rob Porter from the australian reptile park at gosford also has some good articles on geckos,google and search rob porter breeding velvet geckos and you will find an article on tryoni as well as other articles on gex. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back