Good general care sheet for GTF litoria cearula

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instar

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Does any one have a really good care sheet specifically for litoria cearula
please? It might be nice to add one to the caresheet forum. Hopefully baritji will add his freshwater croc caresheet too. :D

Very good book to buy is "Care and Breeding of Popular Tree Frogs" - A comprehensive Manual by Experts. by Philippe de Vosjoli, Robert Mailloux and Drew Ready. This covers White's Tree Frogs, White-lipped Tree Frogs, Green Tree Frogs and Red-eyed Tree Frogs. I got this through the Amazon Books website. Cost $6 all up including postage from the States. There is also another one by a South Australian Frog Expert - Mike Tyler. You can get it from some pet shops. Costs $15 but not nearly as good as the one above. Not much detail on breeding them at all. Cheers Cheryl

Thanks, I plan on getting the book by Philippe de Vosjoli soon. tylers book is ok but not too much "hands on" info.

Yeah Inny, very good book mate. Will try and get some photos organised asap of the froggies. Only prob is I don't have a digital cam, so have to wait till the roll of film is finished in the old Kodak clunker, before I get them developed, scanned, uploaded, etc, etc. Yarp yarp yarp!!! LOL!!

My sense of humour helps me make sense of the world around me. to quote monty python...
"Always look on the bright side of life......." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back