Good Vibrations???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Had the stereo belting out some tunes the other night and noticed for the first time that the glass doors on my display enclosures were vibrating and making noise :eek: I'm sure that the 2 jungles in them would feel the vibrations even if the volume wasn't loud enough to make the glass doors vibrate and make noise.

Does anyone know if this could affect herps in anyway,good or bad, specifically all pythons :?:

my pythons have always been in close proximity to the telly and have never had any sort of adverse effect, they all eat well and are happy maybe that was the prob with my darwin hatchie she was the only one away from any noise...lol....

Mine to Browns.Always getting good vibrations.
When I play some of my fav music(TOOl,A.P.Circle) this must be listened to loud.Very loud.
I have also had no prob's what so ever if they are sleeping they remain sleeping if they are cruisin they just keep on cruisin.
I think you would know if it really bothered them.

the place where i got my snake from used to have a nightclub above it and they never had any problems.

Monty likes Pink Floyd!.............well hes gonna hear it anyway lol :D

yer my lil fella just gets out the rum and dances around his inclosure. :D i swear iv seen him hidding behind his rock having a joint when iv been playin the doors

Enough pot will do that to you luke! :lol:

interesting article artie thanks for that i knew that they could hear my voice even though everyone was telling me they couldnt hear

Simon_Archibald said:
I like to vibrate my lips on my Coastals belly and he seems to love it. If I'm handling him and he's moving around a bit, he tends to sit still when I do that. He also LOVES watch bands. He wraps around and squeezes and rubs and tangles himself.

Simon Archibald

:oops: ok, I'll bite. What the hell are you doing to that snake.
Jesus, what goes on at this site. Copraphiles and Zoophiles. What a sick bunch. Not to mention the pedophile references on another thread. What is this, a cover for a fetish site.

ps I hope that was not a typo and you maent lips, not hips. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back