Google laugh

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty funny. My wife was over in LA & Las Vegas with a mate last year. They were talking to a guy on a bus in LA, & he asked if there were any trees in Australia.....

Maybe he had heard of the Nullarbor and was making the connection there? Or am I giving him too much credit do you think? ;)

Some of my favorites from North Americans
talking about Australia.

"I can spend American money there yeah?"

" wow, you speak really good English"

But the crown goes to all the Americans
ive met who absolutely refused to accept they
had an accent! lol

When I was in Hawaii I met a lovely young lady... When she asked where I was from I told her....

She was very excited and in her Texan accent she said:

"Oh my god.... If I was in New Zealand I'd be going to Australia like every day... Oh wow.... That'd be cool."

When I questioned how she'd pay for it she asked "Why, how much does it cost?"

I told her the prices of flights and she said... "Oh god no.. I wasn't go to fly, I'll drive!"

My friend and I went into the CBD of Sydney one night, and we were talking to someone and they asked where we were from. My friend said Pitt Town (cause that where she's from) and the person replied with "Do you have to hunt and kill kangaroos to eat out there?" In full seriousness. And that was another Aussie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back