Gorge trip

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOne

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought i'd share a few pics of my last fishing trip down the gorge a few weeks back, was a top trip saw plenty of herps including the stoned looking lacey.
It was stunning country and i can't wait to go back and paddle the whole way.

The secret gorge, it's in NSW i'll give ya that much :)

I did get some good fish to before anyone asks, my big head with a 46cm bass.

The Spot 'X' hey.

Let us in on a few more hints NoOne!!!!
NSW is a pretty big joint.

That lacie is looking pretty stoned alright.Must be some growing locally that's why NoOne doesn't want to tell us anything.LMFAO.

Great scenery! Looks like it was a early morning shot, what with the mist on the river.

Did you eat the fish? or throw it back?

No where near sutherland, pretty scrub can only get in there with cannoes.

I release all my fish, i don't like the taste. Between 4 people we caught about 300 bass in 2 days.

That is one sloth-like laccie! lol
Sounds like a great fishing trip. Does the area have any other herps that you know of or saw?

Heaps of water dragons, bloody things would come swiming out after our lures.
Also bumped into a big diamond when we where out collecting circadas but i didn't have my camera coz it was dark and raining and a bit drunk. Saw some nice red bellies as well but couldn't close enough for a pic.

That lacey got into our food (not mine lol) and hung around for ages, even got in one of the canoes, until i solo manned him and the canoe into the river, he jumped out pretty quick then.

We are going for a full week next time, i'll take some pics if i survive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back