got my motor bike but i hve to sell it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkgone

Reaction score
to all the motor bike experts out there i was just wondering how much do u reckon a "91"model kx125 would be worth?Its in great condition and goes like the powers of piss :p Anyways im getting a digital camera soon and ill post some pics,by the way im not happy about selling it but yeah :twisted:.thanks

Not to good with dirt squirters but I think $3500 to $5000 depending on its condition.

Just check out http://www.tradingpost.com.au and see what everyone else is selling them for.

Good friends of mine own Metropolitan Motorcycle Spares in silverwater and I used to work there part time while I was at school. I used to love it when they would bring in the new containers of bikes from Japan. I would fanging them up and down the street before I pulled them to bits.

i wouldnt buy a 91 kx for more than 2500 even if it was in pristine condition. why you sellin it? it would be a good first bike

If you get $2000 you'll be doing good. It's almost 15 years old, most 2 stroke moto-x motors are completely rooted after 5 years.

Sorry mate I'm tripin'.Just looked up The Red Book for ya' and trade in value is $1100-$1300 and private sale is $1700-$2000. Told I'm not real good at dirt squirter prices!! :oops:

yeah wouldnt mine 2500 but ill see whats happins.thanks for the info.

not that it would matter but i just got the motor rebuilt.

Yeah 2 stroker if taken care of last a hell of a lot longer than 5 years no matter if it's moto x go kart or whipper snipper.

Yeah but how many trail ride gimps know how to maintain a full on race bike?

I always loved watching people checking out my dead stock (apart from airbox holes and stripping unnecessary parts) TT250, '89 model, after I'd just beat them on their flash 2 stroke bikes.

well havin me dad and his dad bein racing for years on dirt bikes that helps out alot.

Well what did you have to ask us dumb ****s for??? LOL. sxereturn,not as good as beating a YZF450 stroked,worked and lowered on my stock 2001 Raptor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that editing program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol must be automated hey??

well i think it was mark that was into motobikes so i thought he might of known.I bought it 2 years ago for 3.5g but after rebuilding the motor it was about 5g.Me dad doesnt know how much it would sell for all he knows is how to race and fix em.

Anyone want a Honda XR80 84 model, 4 stroke, good condition, goes well, great for learning on or just for a fang. $650
western sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back