Got my pygmys! :d

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofoula88

Reaction score
This is abit delayed as I actualli got them 4 days ago but any1 who has spoken to me knows how long I've been waiting and talking about getting 2 pygmys hatchlings..well I finally got them woohoo..lol they are suspected to be a boy and a girl but realli who knows..I have named them as if they were anyway lol..There about 4 weeks old..1 is greyish which i named Fred and the other is an orange yellow colour which I named Lola ..=] they've been going well and eating fine..my only problem is they dnt realli interact..I think Fred is the more dominant 1 and Lola dosent eat when he's there so I feed her in a different tank..other than that they are great,happy,bubbly and full of personality..they are soo tiny and cute..and so funny to watch there weird and random behaviour..2day out of nowhere Lola licked Fred =s haha..anyway wanted to let you all know I got them and I'm super happy bout it =D
will post up pics soon as I can or if u wanna see em you can watch my vids on YouTube ..jst search mzlncr
=D

if one of the snakes is dominant i would recemend keeping them in different enclosures, even if one wasn't dominant i would recemend different enclosures...

Congratulations Fets, sorry I mean Sophie :p:p:p
I guess I can no longer call you an imposter :lol::lol:

Thanks Gex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back