Great site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenB

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new to this site. Im sure some of you have seen the posts going about me being ripped off! Congrats on a good site with lots of info and good stuff for beginners. I will be in NSW for a few days (central coast) if anyone is going to the Newcastle Society of Frogs and Reptiles Meeting on Tues night I'll see u there.

regards,
Darren B

:D welcome darren sorry to here about the bad news hope you get your snakes or money back and those poeple get whats coming to them

I too am sorry to hear of you ,.....well, being ripped off! It is not a nice thng and you certainly acted in good faith.

Here is hoping that you get some resolution to this soon.

If it's any consolation, I would mention that the herp community is smaller than most realize, and these types of scams have a way of catching up to people. Even here in the US, when someone starts ripping people off, word spreads like wildfire. I would venture to say that a whole lot of people now know about these guys, and their reputation is pretty much shot. That's one of the great things about sites like this. Word spreads, and hopefully it will save someone else grief down the road. I know that doesn't do much toward resolving your problem, but maybe it's something to help you feel a little better. Another thing is the sharing of information. Maybe you know something that another victim doesn't and vise-versa. Together, you may be able to piece enough together to find them, and/or help the cops. Anyway, good luck, and sorry this happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back