• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Green Tree Frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leahellem

Reaction score
Hi im looking into getting some green tree frogs does anyone know where i can get some or one from possibly in qld no further then brissy im located on the gldcoast thanks

Hi im looking into getting some green tree frogs does anyone know where i can get some or one from possibly in qld no further then brissy im located on the gldcoast thanks

hey there the is a reptile shop in kortum drive burleigh heads that sells them

Really how much??? and is it just all reptiles or a general pet store thanks

Whats the place called might go check it out tomorrow

not sure i havent been there but a friend of mine told me about it, also another one is nerang called petbarn but i dont know about frogs tho sorry, u could also go on the net and try petpages.com.au

Hey i tryed ringing that place you may be talking bout one was pet centre in kotrum drive they said no they didnt sell them and the other in the same address is pets stock or something the didnt pick up like several times how long ago did he say they had frogs there i really want one asap thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back