Green tree snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_boy

Reaction score
So can someone please tell me all about keeping them, what there needs etc or point me to a care sheet. would be much appreciated :D

Theres a post on here recently about the pros and cons of GTS. Have a look for that. Also theres some historic posts, here also do a search.

I havnt got the time at present, but Ive only got one, currently looking for a boy to go with her. THeres a few others here who have more experiance with these guys than me.

Cheers
Colby

thanks Colby, i did do a search before posting and had previously read the pros and cons that did give me some good information but i was looking more info than that like hoe actually to care for them.

Heaps of hides, fake plants etc, spot like of about 30c, depending on type of GTS you have to increase humidity dramatically when shedding.

Most are sold eating fish, but can be brought onto rodents. I use to use bird breeding boxes for food. Very messy need to be fed every 2/3 days, and **** every 2nd day.

YouTube - Day in the life of a Green Tree Snake here were mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back