green turtle dies in sydney harbour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikep

Reaction score
i just read an article of a adult green turtle dyeing in the water that my suburb sits on. i live in castle-crag and near chats-wood and couldn't believe it .is that unusual??????

also has anyone ever been herping around here found a dead snake on the road yesterday couldn't believe that snakes live around here

I live between chatswood and north sydney and you would be suprised with the amount of reptiles crawling through these suburbs, although on the north shore there are a few exotics crawling around lol.

Castle Crag, there are quite a variety around there. A lot of diamonds especially.

and yea you get a variety of snakes including browns and blacks,and of coarse golden crowned snakes those secretive litlle buggers

wow i had no idea lived there for 20 years never seen a thing except for a bluey or a water dragon dam i wished i sae a diamond

go look for snakes,and keep looking the more you look the more you will find ,if you dont go looking you wont see anything its as simple as that.
i find snake in areas all the time where they are not expected,like 6ft brown snakes and black snakes in the middle of well established suburban and industrial areas ,with no surrounding bushland at all.
You have plenty of bushland at castle crag,now get to it and keep looking

My partner works around that area and sees lots of native wildlife. He has seen a echidna in North Chatswood, and a few pythons in various places. Always lots of lizards, blueys, dragons. There's lots up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back