Greetings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpson

Reaction score
Hi everybody, new here and I would just like to introduce myself, I won't rabble on about myself now but hope to get to know everybody in the future and make some great friends......
Cheers Justin......

P.S. Merry Christmas............:rolleyes:

G'day Justin, welcome aboard. You live on an island and off the SA coast :) I'm so jealous... You must have heaps of herps where you live. Any tiger snakes??

Hi everybody, new here and I would just like to introduce myself, I won't rabble on about myself now but hope to get to know everybody in the future and make some great friends......
Cheers Justin......

P.S. Merry Christmas............:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas Justin and Welcome to the dark side :D

Yeah KI is a real herp paradise, heaps of goannas, tigers and copperheads, also lots of other cool stuff thats not commonly seen on the mainland, echidnas and platypus, iv'e been here for 7 years now and its great, it's just abundant in all wildlife, sadly alot ends up as road kill, I am also into native birds and we have lots of them too, glossy blacks, blue fairy wrens and lots of rosellas so I guess you could say i'm in paradise...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back