growth rate of SCUBS??????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nervous

Reaction score
hello all

i just picked up my 1st scrub on sunday
and its still a little lady i was just wondering if the
scrub keepers out there can tell me
there growth rate for the 1st yr

thanks all
ben....

p.s thanks ncherps
she is absolutly gorgous.

Ben that really depends on the animal, as well as the amount of food offered and what is offered. you could have her around the 6 foot mark (if she is a good feeder) in 6-12 months easily. or if she is fussy like my girl was, it could take 12-24+ months to reach 6 feet. get her on to rats as soon as possible for best results. and increase the food size over time. I like to see a decent lump in my girl.

yeah, make sure she is well fed, and keep to it to a routine when you feed her.
My scrub I had him for around 2 months now and he has shed 2 times and grown maybe 6 inches and more.
And make sure you handle her as much as possible to be make her as placid as possible :)

thanks fella's

i will post some pics of her soon just to show her of cause she is just a stunner.

cheers
ben.....

good point about the handling... I wasn't able to handle my girl much and now she tries to take me out every time I open her cage. she keeps me on my toes...lol

yeah pics would be good nervous I'm considering getting 1 off Ncherps soon

good point about the handling... I wasn't able to handle my girl much and now she tries to take me out every time I open her cage. she keeps me on my toes...lol

yeah my fear of having 8ft+ of crazed scrub going for my neck every time i open his cage,

KEEP to routine nervous try to handle her at a specific time of day; cage cleaning and feeding, scrubs are pretty smart apparently and quite a few people have given me this advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back