GTF Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Last night we had a big storm through which left no power for hours. It brought out all the gtfs in our yard -6m 1f.
I got some great pics - they are great 'posers'
Enjoy
Cheers
Ad

i agree you did some great pics, they are a great looking frog, wouldnt mind some myself one day but i havent got the money. very cool though.

nice pics ad. saw pics of storm on tv, i bet that window cleaner had some stuff down his leg. hope you didn't suffer any damage.
cheers.

Thanks for the comments guys,
Jason, I had 2 males on the railing of my lizard pit - so they are utilizing the pond I have there which is cool. Its such a bonus not to have to keep them captively. I kept checking and only the one female answered the call, they go quiet after they find her! lol
ITG, the storm was a good one - real gusty, driving rain - no damage - but the 6hr power loss had me stressing over my incubator. - Temps were still 'incubator level' regardless but some people didnt have power restored til this morning. I also worry about palm fronds landing in my lizard pit creating a ladder for them too.
Cheers
Ad

Nice pics Ad, GTF are always photogenic, lucky you having them local. I really must move, even wildlife finds sydney S*x !
Id love to be finding pythons, frogs etc in my yard. Really is dead round here, good thing my loungeroom is teeming with them, but its not the same! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back