GTF water depth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duzzy

Reaction score
Hi there all,

new to the forum and having never kept frogs have always have a keen interest in snakes, spiders and the weirder side of pet ownership.

I am in the process of setting up a frog terrarium and was wondering how deep the water should be for green tree frogs?

Thanks

Regards Darren

It doesn't have to be very deep but you do need to make sure that there is a branch or something for them to climb out on.

Thanks Lady snake, I have been looking for picures of where they live in the wild. I have something in my mind but want to confirm that its correct.

Regards Darren

You don't even need any water for GTF's as long as it's a humid environment, though a small container of water is recommended, enough for them to submerse themselves.

G'day Jason,

I sort of want to have a biotype kind of deal but pics of environments are scarce

Regards Darren

Have a look at the GTF enclosure thread.....
JasonL is right, they only need a humid environment, small amount of water.(water dish).

Cool thanks, do you have GTF if so do you have pics up? I have had fish for a long time and though it would be an easy (aside from the obvious differences) step to a frog but it's a lot different.

Cool thanks, do you have GTF if so do you have pics up? I have had fish for a long time and though it would be an easy (aside from the obvious differences) step to a frog but it's a lot different.

Nope i don't really have GTF but i've done alot of research on keeping them but never got the chance to buy them as there are so many reptiles, amphibians and animals to get out there.

Yes there is for sure now....do you know where the GTF enclosure thread kelly was talking about is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back