Guess The Dog Breed...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunMorelia

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After see the Good Dogs? thread I thought I would put up some pictures of our pup.
She's hit about 8.5mths old and a very playful, healthy and happy dog.
If you can guess her breeds (yes she is a cross) I'll give you 10 points.
And before you say that in my other thread we said she was such and such (that cross is incorrect), We traced down the breeders and found out exactly what she is.
Here are some recent pics (on the weekend)
P1090307.jpgP1090311.JPG
P1090390.JPGP1090605.jpg

Its a staffy x something, the head looks very much staffyish.

Maybe Staffy x Lab?

We thought staffy x lab as well.
But after talking to the breeders and seeing the parents, she is not a staffy x lab.

I swear her tounge is way too big for her head hahah

Any ridgeback? Kinda looks like may be some staffy, ridgeback or even pitbull in there... Is she a first cross, or a complete mixed bag of breeds? e.g. something like a simple staffy x lab (I know you said she isn't this) or something like the father was a staffy x lab, mother was a ridgeback x great dane? lol

Boston Terrier X Lab... hahaha that's what she was sold to us as...:shock: pretty big Boston!

*** but that's not the answer btw*

Any ridgeback? Kinda looks like may be some staffy, ridgeback or even pitbull in there... Is she a first cross, or a complete mixed bag of breeds? e.g. something like a simple staffy x lab (I know you said she isn't this) or something like the father was a staffy x lab, mother was a ridgeback x great dane? lol

She is a first generation cross.

hard to see her back to tell if any ridgeing but im guessing

pitbull x rigeback or
pitbull x bull arab

head is more pitty than staffy unless it was border american staffie but definetly not english staffie
body bit harder as im guessing about knee height which can give extra height to pit but pit lowers the larger breed cross

staffy x lab x kelpie x whippet:)

pics are harder to guess than seeing in person
but reassesing her photos
pity head
broad chest and thick neck
kelpie like body structure as in length and girth but what throws the equation is the skinny legs not a pit trait but are seen on ridge, arabs and kelpies as used for speed

so i am still sticking with a guess of pit x ridge,,,,,,, pit x arab,,,,,,,,, or pit x kelpie,,,,,,,,???

shes a dog... dogs are whippets ;) LOL

so do we have any conformation yet on if anyone has partial correctness of cross breed structure

ok i really just want to know :Ddid i win the ten points or at least 5 points so far:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

After see the Good Dogs? thread I thought I would put up some pictures of our pup.
She's hit about 8.5mths old and a very playful, healthy and happy dog.
If you can guess her breeds (yes she is a cross) I'll give you 10 points.
And before you say that in my other thread we said she was such and such (that cross is incorrect), We traced down the breeders and found out exactly what she is.
Here are some recent pics (on the weekend)
View attachment 121697View attachment 121698
View attachment 121699View attachment 121700

Staffy x Kelpie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back