Guy from reptile show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikie wanna cricket

Reaction score
lol ok most people might think this is funni but i am looking for this guy i saw at the frog and reptile show on sun. he was talking to neville after the show he gave. would be interested in talking to him. he was wearing a dark grey singlet and a hat that looks like it has croc teeth in it at the front . please if u know who i am talking about pm me

lol guess no one knows
he has long-ish brown hair under his hat and really nice eyes
lol i am not a stalker i just would like to know him and i was too shy lol
he was talking about going to the NT.....

lol thx hopefully someone can tell me who he is ? he was very interesting thx for reading my stupid post guys

Spikie - Search the site gallery - but good luck convincing him you're not a stalker... :D

:oops: i am so not a stalker if i was i would know more about him lol
if i find out who he is and he says get lost then at least i know right
:rolleyes:

Quote: a hat that looks like it has croc teeth in it at the front - there was a guy with a hat like that in the photos sorry thought it might have been him.

i dont think i will find him oh well worth a try he was only at the show for like 1 hour on sunday around midday lol funni hey lol i was not stalking him he just stood out from the crowd he was only young but.......nevermind

i dont think i will find him oh well worth a try he was only at the show for like 1 hour on sunday around midday lol funni hey lol i was not stalking him he just stood out from the crowd he was only young but.......nevermind

Was it the guy on the right of the picture?

Attachments

• hillbilly.jpg
    hillbilly.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back