• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

gym qaulity treadmill still like new

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the jungle guy

Reaction score
Quantity Available 1

Price $1700 ono NO SWAPS need this gone before i move

General Description go fit platinum treadmill its the top of there range and is still like brand new i just simply do not have the room at the place im currently living at and i am moving interstate soon and just cant afford to take it with us unfortunately
its only a few months old worth nearly $3200

Sleek and ultra modern, the GoFit Platinum Treadmill is both powerful and comfortable with a great range of programs to keep you interested at all times. With a top of the range motor and a large cushioned deck, you will enjoy a smooth lower impact workout. Built for with style and delivering power and comfort you will never want for another treadmill.

Main Features

Motor 2.5 HP Max Speed 20km/hr Elevation 16 levels Deck Size Spring style cushioned deck 148cm x 50cm Programs 10 programs pre-set including 10 levels Heart Rate Polar Chest Belt Max Weight 145kg Warranty Lifetime motor, 4 years parts & 1 year labour.​

Location newcastle

Willing to Freight? not unless you are paying and organising

Contact Details 0434 376 892 if you cant afford a phone call you cant afford this treadmill!!!! NO pm's except for forwarding email address

pictures are available please send me your email address so i can forward them

$1200 need it gone within a few week no offers no swaps this price is firm so dont bother trying to barter with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back