Hangover Finalists 2008!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember once I went to the toilet at a mates place after a friends engagement and fell asleep. When I went in we had just put on a movie. When I came back the credits were rolling.

Luckily no one else was home and my mate had fallen asleep on the lounge so noone else knew, until now. The bigger problem was I felt crook and had to go scuba diving later that morning.

I can get peeved some times with the non herp info on this site but this one is fantastic. Thanks for the laughs.

:lol: nice thread

If you have any 'moments' that you think are equal or better then this ensemble of missfits please share.

I had a few on my old mobile but it had a run in with sweetn'sour sauce and is no longer with us. They were only up to the standard of the less amusing pics you posted anyway.

I had one of my asleep on the over-grown back lawn, hugging the washing-line at about 3am in the morning.

Darn teenagers!

Like the post above I dropped that phone. The phone was drunk.

I rkn I could match a few with a few drunken nights we've had, but luckily for me no pics were taken and im not yet willing to open myself up to that much torment from you all yet ;)

Very funny pics though!

like being that drunk you forgot you had knickers on and pee'd through them and didnt gel with you untill you started using the loo paper and at first thought you had gone numb cause you couldnt feel anything..........that type of drunkness?

oh my what would Tolstoy say!!!!!

back at it again so glad you havnt left us!!!!!......GO EARTHLING !!!!!!!!!

& I DONT GET HANG OVERS!!!..LMAO

That is just the best, Thank you so much for the morning giggle...........lmao

like being that drunk you forgot you had knickers on and pee'd through them and didnt gel with you untill you started using the loo paper and at first thought you had gone numb cause you couldnt feel anything..........that type of drunkness?

That is feral.

Why would you need to remember you have them on. You should always have them on. :D

Cameron

(giggling) man , thats the shiz.
check this vid on you tube, dude is so blind he doesnt realize the front wheel of his bike is missing.
lol
[video=youtube;LsATXPR6JRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsATXPR6JRU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back