Hard!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Reaction score
Hey iv'e been looking around for thick tailed geckos for ages now and just can't find them anywhere i use to see them every where around my yard but never for ages and for sale i think over the last few years there has been a lack of breeders and also reptiles in their environment due to the positions of housing and development in the reptiles habitat. I think more people should own a reptile doesn't have to be a huge anaconda or a croc it could be a little turtle or something that they can apreciate and then they might realise that they shouldn't destroy nature:x And i myself is looking for geckos to breed (thats why this week i was looking everywhere for them but couldnt find them like i use to);:(

Just thought i would say that:shock:

oh by the way i was looking for them in the yard to see them in there naturalhabitate not to catch them or breed them

YES! You have the right attitude will.i.am!! It's amazing when you think about the "common" animals around the place, but never really think about the little things we do that can make such a vast difference to their existence!

I've been looking for quite some time in relation to the very common (throughout Victoria) "Little Whip Snake" with breeders. Their habitat is constantly violated with housing development and keepers/breeders of the species seem to be far and seemingly impossible to find! It's wise to know what is vulnerable will.i.am! Very wise! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back