Has anyone used this ?.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodges

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, just went to my local pet shop and thought id buy a cage cleaner there wasnt much to chose from so i bought a product called "Repti-Klean" now before i try it i just wanted to see if anyone here has tried this. also i saw a desert Desert Scorpion for $75 and a Bird eating spider $130 :shock: :shock:

Thanks,
brad.

yeah have used it is ok.. but i would go for the F10 sc.. it woeks out cheaper and kills more things...

Yea will do, tho i dont think any store's in bathurst sell F10. This was a cheapo brand that cost me $12.50

If you ask the local vet nicely they may order some in for you in the 200ml bottles! :)

well ive been using it for over a year now and my snakes are fine, it has an odour, but i let things sit to dry before putting the snakes back in

well ive been using it for over a year now and my snakes are fine, it has an odour, but i let things sit to dry before putting the snakes back in

yea i could smell it, well ill give it a try just untill i get some F10 :).

About $30 for 200ml, but then you mix it with water and depending on your ratio it goes a looonnng way.

Ok thanks for the info, the bottle i have now is 550ml and i think its already mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back