Hatched something differnt

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are great , congrats! :)
im getting my pair of reds this weekend, think i mihgt need to add a white in there 2 :)

Cheers miss2 can go wrong with the reds,hope they trn out well.

Dangles,most are alread spoken for as im only letting a small number go.

I thought you could tell if they were hypo by clear nails? Or so i heard

There looking good Brett they all healthy and doing well so far

omg bbret reaing the 1st part of this post i thaught u was haveing a giggle with everyone haha never noticed the date untill ur updated post lol cant wait to recive my guys started sorting my enclosures out today once again welldone they are all stunners

Awesome looking beardies Brettix! From the odds of the first clutch with 6 out of 20 being white, it sounds like an autosomal recessive trait. The last pic of the 2 white and 2 normal hatchies really shows the difference. I've never been much of a fan of white phase, but those hatchies look fantastic!

omg bbret reaing the 1st part of this post i thaught u was haveing a giggle with everyone haha never noticed the date untill ur updated post lol cant wait to recive my guys started sorting my enclosures out today once again welldone they are all stunners

Lol yes its an old thread id almost forgotten about,thought id refresh it,thanks mate.

Awesome looking beardies Brettix! From the odds of the first clutch with 6 out of 20 being white, it sounds like an autosomal recessive trait. The last pic of the 2 white and 2 normal hatchies really shows the difference. I've never been much of a fan of white phase, but those hatchies look fantastic!

Thanks Greg,yes it has proven to be a recessive trait.
They are a little more ghostly looking than your normal whites,very exciting future ahead.

Last edited:
Stunning looking beardies, great work on proving them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back