Hatchie cupboard finished

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1woma

Reaction score
I started converting the bottom of this cupboard a few weeks ago for hubbys Woma but have yet to complete it i got a bit preoccupied when i found some hatchie bredli for sale and decided to transform the top for them ( also have a tv cabinet that will be for them when bigger) It seems to be holding temps ok so im a bit excited..... i know its nothing special, but im proud of it and my newly found handyman skills lol. Im a bit worried as the nesting boxes i brought r made from chipboard and in another thread someone said they r dangerous for snakes..... so mite have to remove them, and i think they may need a branch so they can get to the top level?

Attachments

• bredli2.jpg
    bredli2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 144
Thanks- not bad for a first attempt and with only a little help from hubby. about the bird boxes i mite just buy some more that arent made of chip board, they r cheap as chips and when i do the rockwall in the bottom enclosure i'll seal them then. i just figured that they would be safe for snakes as they were inteneded for birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back