• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hatchling Blonde spotted pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdup

Reaction score
Species Common Name Spotted python

Age 5 months

Length 35cm ish

Quantity Available 7

Bred By me

General Description Healthy growing really fast all had a minimum of 9 feeds and all had 2-3 sheds . Great first time snake, or to just add an awesome little snake to the collection. Very inquisitive and friendly. No problem accepting thawed fuzzy mice.

Location Central coast NSW, Near Wyong

Willing to Freight? Maybe if your super keen yes and willing to pay extra for export licenses and so on

Contact Details Private msg me on this website or email to [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) All details will be given at sale.

Other Details Also will be able to make drop offs to the newcastle and northen sydney regions if need be.
These photos are not the best were taken with ipone at night on desk under a lamp so they really don’t do them justest there is alot of shadowing so they look alot darker then what they actually are.
snakes sale 001.jpgsnakes sale 002.jpgsnakes sale 003.jpgsnakes sale 004.jpgsnakes sale 005.jpgsnakes sale 006.jpgsnakes sale 007.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 285047View attachment 285048 Dad then mum gotta wait a litte bit trying to find a better photo of mother.

- - - Updated - - -

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything or want me to post more photos.

rest still here ready to go

- - - Updated - - -

Number 1 and 4 sold rest ready to go... central coast northen sydney areas can arrange drop offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back