• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hatchling Inland beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I got some 2 week old hatchling vitties for sale. $50 each or $40 each when 3 or more are bought. I've attached photos of the parents (male on top-has lots of yellow/orange/red). Youngsters just begining to show some colour. Ryde Sydney-sorry I can't freight.
Bob

.........and here are the hatchlings. Please PM or phone 0412251387
Bob

Hi,
I've still got some and now they are well advanced (twice the length of a hatchling). begining to colour up well . Still the same price $50 each or $40 when 3 or more are purchased.

Bumpity bump again. No longer hatchlings. Same price but now even more dragon for your money-20com long or thereabouts and some great colours developing. Just took this photo to illustrate.

There must be some that are female in the dozen I have of this size but they are probably still too young to sex with any certainty. There are some who would say they could sex them but I'm not prepared to give such guarantees.
Bob

Hi,
Well I still have lots and they are now 24+cm long and showing some sexual characteristics (however no cast iron guarantees, but a good guestimate!). They are now $60 each or $100 for a pair. Pick up only from Ryde.

Well this year was a good dragon year and ther are more clutches available from the same parents. The biggest ones are now around 25-30cm -$60 or $100pair, and the smaller ones are $50each or $40 each when 3 or more are bought.
Pick up only from Ryde
Bob

bob, can you get some recent pics, and got any females left? and do you think they will breed this season?

MrSpike,
Sorry all sold. Fingers crossed for the year to come..
Spongebob

damn, same here, ive seen sign of breeding but havent caught them in the act yet, good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back