• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

hatchling tawny dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
hey all, in a couple of weeks i will be selling 2 hatchling tawnys, if your interested pm me or reply here and i'll put your name down, they hatched 8/12/06 feeding well on woodies, just want them to get a little bigger before selling, $150 each, not willing to freight at this stage, i'm in the northern subburbs of bris

i may be able to deliver to brisbane on monday

available now for brisbane people but if not taken in a few months will be able to freight

in general herps, "what would they be worth" thread

common people, need the money to supply my habbit, these herps wont buy themselvs, these littles guys are dead easy to breed, incubation is not all that hard, they feed well, grow quite quick and look great

hey jsut wondering but how big do these guys get?
also would u b able to get them down to the gold coast?

by the way i am interested in getting them but cant find much info on them. anyone with good sites plz let me know!

these guys are not to common in captivity, they grow to about 8cm svl, if your unable to pick up i'm sure we can organise another way to get them to you, what info you need? pm me with any questions and i will be only to happy to answer for you

will trade for hatchling pair of water pythons if anyone is interested

atm a 1ft enclosure will do them, then as the approach adult hood i would be keeping them in a 2ft but preferably 3ft, they like it hot but also need a cool end, basking temp around 40c, i keep them on a substrate of builders sand and up 2 four adults could be kept in a 3ft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back