Have you lot read this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...17/3069019.htm

Anyone know these people? and maybe if you do enlighten us on how much is the truth and how much is media hype now ...as some of us have been caught up in media hype ...hence my most recent one ..claiming I caught a 5 METRE EASTERN BROWN :shock::shock: it was a tad over 5 feet but so much more exciting in metres now :lol::lol:

Haven't heard about it at all nor read it. Is a far size if it were true. I am sure as always the truth will come out in the end.

Haven't heard about it at all nor read it. Is a far size if it were true. I am sure as always the truth will come out in the end.

RBB said the snake was 5 foot not 5 meters.
( My 5 meters was a good size -was a joke)

January is a long time ago now, but I did hear on the grape vine around that time of an incident of this type that was supposed to involve someone I knew.
On further investigation when I heard, the story I was told was all mixed up & no evidence of truth to me, so I dismissed it as another out of proportion story & I am not one to carry on a story if I don't know the truth. The people in this story I have never even heard of.

If it is posted in the news it must be right, shouldn't it ??
Cheers

There was an article in the MX paper in Melbourne yesterday. About a kayaker in the Yarra who was 'attacked' by a 3 meter Black river snake! This snake entered the water and came straight for the kayak, hitting it at 90 degrees. It opened its mouth and showed its fangs and was trying to get in the kayak!

What a croc of sheeeeet !

I did not know you got crocs down there, let alone crocs of s---.

redbellybite, yes l do know the person mention in the news article you posted in this thread, that has been fine $13000-00 that was caught with more than 50 live animals including snakes-lizards-frogs.

l sold this person 1 of my adult male Desert Sand Monitors from Alice Springs NT, and 1 of my adult female Northern Blue-Tongue Lizards from darwin NT, in july 2009 l often wonder if he still does have them at his home in Penrith NSW.

Now that l can see he and his sister have both been caught taking protected wildlife from the wild without a valid permit, l would not be one bit if he does not have them at all.

Desert Sand Monitor and Northern Blue-Tongue Lizards

View attachment 173100View attachment 173099

Here you can see the Desert Sand Monitor and Northern Blue-Tongue l sold to this person in July 2009, that is mention in this news article you posted in this thread on APS redbellybite.

l will contact him sometime soon and see if he still does have them both, and ask him about this news article and the $13000-00 fine he and his sister have received in court.

Thats my Sandy - bought off bloke at penrith in August 2009, but was missing a couple of limbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back