Health and well being of caged pets survey, please help :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshblee23

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a new member on here but have been using the forum for advice for ages.

First off, I'm a animal enthusiast and currently own 2 snakes (Pattern-less Northern Pine Snake and a Coastal x Jungle Carpet Python) as well as two American Green Tree Frogs.

I'm a third year Product Design student at De Montfort University and for my major project this year I'm developing a product for the health and well being of caged animals (focusing on reptiles and amphibians). I'm currently in the research phase of this process and any help would be greatly appreciated. Once the project is completed (spring time next year) I'll have a fully defined product aimed that could be taken to a design show for the public to view.

Anyway, here is a short survey to be completed about your pets (which is completely anonymous). If you could complete this it would be a massive help and I'll be cheeky and ask if you could pass the survey on to any friends who may be interested in helping it would also be appreciated.

Survey link:

Caged Pet Health and Well Being Survey

Thank you

Josh

- - - Updated - - -

Just to say that I'm getting some great response in which is fantastic, but as said before all help is appreciated and any replies will make a huge difference. Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back