Hello everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LadyJ

Hi all! Name's Jacinta (but prefer J), late teens, owner of one (supposed male) blotched blue tongue, Arby and one (supposed male) central bearded dragon, Rem.
Hope to purchase my first snake sometime soon, sure I'll have no problem seeking advice around here, hehe!

:)

Here's my blotchie, Arby, enjoying a trip outside:
View attachment 153690
Arby sizing up his basking rock... love these absent-minded skinks:
View attachment 153691

And Rem, the fiesty little dragon (thanks gruba10!):
View attachment 153692
Rem perched upon my shoulder... hehe, so tiny (yeah, he's the little speck in the left of the photo):
View attachment 153693
pencil.png

welcome to APS, Cute pics :D i hope you find what snake your looking for soon, good luck

hey cool bluey u got there. looks like rem is settlin in sweet as ;)

Thank you so much everyone! Reptile addiction has already set in... hehe, love them so much!
Remmy has set in pretty well too grubba, he eats... and eats... and eats! I'm quite happy with that, everyday we make progress with handling and it's hard for me not to over-do it.
Hehe, but look forward to learning lots more, thanks again everyone (and hopefully I don't look too silly with my meager bluey... I still love him).
:p

Welcome :D APS supplies you with a healthy dose of crack in the form of a reptile addiction, but does not offer any rehab. Enjoy your stay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back