Hello everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebyte

Reaction score
:D Hello everyone, I am new to this site...I am a snake lover...I presently have a young Female Coastal Python about half grown..and a 3 year old Male Childrens Python that I am going to sell...He is a little nippy when you put your hand in his house lol..but I blame myself for that because I didn't know that I was supposed to feed him somewhere else and fed him in his house.. he is only nippy when you put your hand in his house to catch him :shock: but I have him worked out now..I catch him with my husband's rag hat so when he sees the hat coming he doesn't bite lol.. and I then can do anything with him once caught he never bites :lol: but the Coastal Python is beautiful...she has never ever attempted to bite ..and the funny thing is I feed her in her house too... just different temperaments I guess.. Well that is my slithering family and I adore them... I live on a farm near Tamworth and show and breed Boston Terriers (Terrors) lol..and horses and many other animals...I wouldnt want it any other way...anyway enough about me I was told to introduce myself..so here I am..and hello again to everybody *waving*

hey there.. usually its the other way round the female is nippy and the male placid.. hmmm..any way welcome hope u find lots of valuable info here.. Good luck wif ur snakeys and terrors.. hehe

Thank you everyone for your welcomes....I feel at home already :)... yes us females can be nippy *wink* but see the males can be too hehe.... and yes a hook would be a good investment but this works and I am selling him..I don't need it with the Coastal :) thank you again everyone

funny u say that. cause my carpet python is a angel and my childreni is snappy, but i dont feed either in there house, i have seperate feeding enclosures .
funny how they act.
oh!! almost forgot.....WELCOME to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back