"Hello" from the Netherlands

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Lagewaard

Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Chris Lagewaard and I live in the Netherlands.
I mostly keep Boiga species and some Trimeresurus, Protobothrops and Rhabdophis.
I found this forum though contact with one of the members here. I'm very interested in Australian reptiles, especially snakes, since my wife and I are coming to Australia in July (east coast). Would like to do some herping then as well. So, if anybody has some good spots to do that? ;)

Please, take a look at my (still evolving) website at www.catsnakes.com.

Chris

Welcome Chris,
Enjoy your stay :) July is a bit cold to see much reptile activity, but we have other places to view reptiles, like Snakes Down Under, etc.
Cheers
Sandee :)

Welcome,
hope you enjoy the east coast, i live in NSW, so enjoy ;)

Hi Chris,
Hope you enjoy your visit to Australia,bring me over some Speculaas when you come haha!!!! the supermarkets here seem to have stopped stocking them the racists lol
Cheers,
Dan.

hi chris,
it was me you were corrisponding with via email let me know when you fly in, so envious of some of the snakes you keep

dont be discouraged by the colder weather, obviously you wont find as much being cold but on warmer days you can still find herps

heres an 8ft coastal from the other day
burpmorelia2.jpg

burpengarymorelia.jpg

Hi Chris, welcome to APS. Enjoy your visit to our beautiful country in July :D
What part (s) of Australia are you visiting?

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

What's 'cold' in Australia? When it's winter overhere there's snow and ice all over. Your 'cold' is probably stil 'nice' or even 'warm' to us! :)

Chris

Most Aussie reptiles like 20 and over to become really active

The people like it too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back